Saturday, December 30, 2006

Windows XP for DummiesThis 1st edition by Andy Rathbone was released in 2001. There is now a 2nd edition out which was released in 2004. I guess that means that I'm still a bit behind in the technology or something. Yes, I finally finished this book. What did I learn? Well, I really couldn't tell you. I've been learning more every day, and I'm still fascinated by the world of computers. Sad, I know, but maybe it could make me some money someday. I've been told that you're not supposed to read reference books straight through - that it's a bad sign for your psyche or something. Bah. Well, one thing I can definitely say that I learned from this book...I learned how to steal pictures using the print screen key. Stealing is wrong, but it's just oh-so-very easy. Yes. Well. Anyway.

No comments: