Friday, April 30, 2010

Hail Holy Queen"Hail, Holy Queen: The Mother of God in the Word of God" was written by Scott Hahn in 2001. I thought it was WAY better than the last book of his that I read. It was just put together better and used simpler language. I really don't think anything in this book was new material for me. And I agree with most of it. But then it gets a little mystical, and that just doesn't ...just doesn't. Brain's not working correctly. Anyway, you should read this book. Mary is an amazing woman. I said once on the Catholic forums that Mary is no better than the rest of us who say "yes" to God. We disagreed. I don't suppose I really agree with that statement myself. But if she is better than all of the rest of us, that is because of God's grace. And I just can't help but be a little jealous. I would like a little bigger piece of the pie. That'd be alright.

No comments: