Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FestHere is my pop working on Saturday with the King of Germanfest in the background. Dad had enough fun on Friday and Saturday and decided not to come back for Sunday. It was cool, though, 'cause the dishes got done one way or another. I did a few, but not the most. I dunno who did, but that's quite a job. I think it's just a tad better than answering the same questions over and over again for the customers. "What's the difference in your sausages?" "What's the difference in your types of mustard?" What's the difference in your potatoes?" "Do you take credit cards?" "Where can we go to sit?" "What do you have to drink?" "How does this work?" "Can I get a sausage on a bun with kraut?" NO MORE!! Yeah, I will be happy to do dishes a little bit just to escape from it. What patience? Exactly.

2 comments:

Thainamu said...

Do you have ketchup?

tank said...

NOOO!! But you can go across the way to the cheerleaders' booth with the HOTDOGS and be a BIG BAD HORNET. They'll do a cheer for you if you give 'em a tip.