Friday, May 28, 2010

July 1991This was at Rosston Sam Bass Day in July 1991. That's me and cousin Sherie on Mollie. Poor Sherie. I don't remember the last time I had to ride double with anyone. Bah, I can't remember the last time I was an acceptable weight for riding double ;) It's really annoying, lemme tell ya. Riding double, not the weight. Okay, both are annoying, but I'd rather be fat and ride single than be thin and have to ride double. Got that? Anyway, it's just a testimony of how much I love my cousin that I'd let her ride with me. That, or momma made me do it. I was 9. Who knows.

Well, I hope you have a good and safe weekend. I hope we do, too. Lots of pictures. Gonna start it off this evening with a horsey ride with Kayla. I will ride Apache and try to convince him not to be sad when we take all of his friends away this weekend. I can at least try.

No comments: