Saturday, June 26, 2010

DynamosI never got to talk about the golf tournament last Friday. It was the Denton Dynamos' fundraiser at Turtle Hill. The team was me, Marylee, Lou Ann and the last-minute addition of Leslie. We had a ton o' fun, and we shot 11 under! I don't care who you are, that's pretty amazing. But the men folks were playing from the white tees, so we didn't really have a chance. You'll have to click the picture to see it properly, but it was a 15 under that won. My team is the bottom of the 3rd column. So we've voted to be home bodies today instead of going down to Parker for the Celebrate Freedom concert. I'm alright with that. I don't listen to music much. Well, I have some playing right now, but it's just some background country. And I don't like it 'cause it's another one of those mushy "baby, it's you" songs. Most of the time my radio stays on talk. I catch all of 'em. Newstalk 820, 660 K-Sky, News 1080 KRLD, and 910 EWTN. The only music I get is from 620 Radio Disney. Notice the AM theme here? Oh, and sometimes I catch Wretched Radio online, even though they got cancelled from our local channel. I know folks who would lose their minds if they listened to that all the time. Perhaps I have. Lost my mind, I mean. It's time to go catch a horse.

No comments: