Friday, December 03, 2010

post-parade 'PacheYou made it to Friday! You deserve an award! Making it THROUGH Friday will be more impressive. Don't let me forget to take my car in to get the inspection sticker renewed. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow morning. Oh, scratch that...dad says they don't do 'em at his place on Saturdays. Grrr. I really have no weekend plans yet. Tomorrow there is a gathering of horses and people in Pilot Point, but I can't decide if I wanna go and be social or not. Sunday would be the Trust Fund Dinner for my high school, but I don't think I RSVPeed in time. Haha, I said "pee". I should've gotten tickets to see Reba at Winstar tomorrow. It says it's sold out. I betcha I could find some from a scalper. All I need is one. Or I could stand outside with my ear to the wall. Yeow, Lady Antebellum tickets for February are $80! If they valet parked my car, gave me 3 free drinks, and a free t-shirt for that price, it might be worth it. Reba tickets were only $75. Who do they think they are, anyway?

1 comment:

Janette said...

Ahhh, I see how you are...You posted negative comments about Lady A tickets so that you wouldn't have so much competition when the tickets went on sale at 10:00 this morning, didn't you? So you got 5 tickets in the middle section, behind only the VIP and General A sections. WooHoo!!! I am SO excited about getting to see them, and SO close to home, too. Come on February! Hope it doesn't get icy that night!