Sunday, May 01, 2011

First to FIndI got this book "First to Find" from the author himself, Mark Gessner. I hadn't heard of it before that day, but the parents and I went to an event cache in Flower Mound/Lewisville, and he introduced himself and his book to us. Mom read it first, then dad, and then me. It's not too long, and it's very fun to read. The story is great. I think it'd make a great movie, although it'd be a little on the violent side. Anyway, I'll have to let the author know that we all enjoyed it. Gotta love the geocaching. I'm looking forward to finding a truckload of 'em in Utah next month. I mean THIS month. Yeow. Must get a plane ticket this week. Germanfest has been going great, although it looks like it'll be a rainy mess today. If it slows down the crowds, I won't cry. I can't believe how steady we were yesterday. Okay, I guess I can. I've been doing this long enough to know by now...they just keep coming. I dunno where they come from, but on and on it goes. It boggles the mind, really. Because we go through sooo much food serving these folks. And all these people eat every day. How can there ever be enough food in the world? God provides. Jehovah Jireh. And I'm also glad that He provided me a regular job that is NOT in food service. SO glad. Oh, BTW, I did try Google Chrome, but it didn't have enough buttons for me. Not enough CONTROL. But my feeds are back now 'cause I re-installed my whole world. It's still a work in progress. Haven't had much time to get everything re-situated. Must do church and then get on down to the park for day #3 of GERMANFEST. Woo! Woo?

No comments: