Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I managed to find 390 grandpa pictures in my collection, so we ought to have a pretty nifty slide show come funeral time. The wake service will be tomorrow evening at 6:00pm, and the funeral will be Friday at 10:00am. Yesterday we had lots of family time with plenty to eat. First was a scheduling meeting at the funeral home. Then we went to the florist for, duh, flowers. After lunch, mom and I went to Lewisville to do some clothes shopping. When we got back, it was time for another family meal. Today I guess I actually have to go to WORK.

I like this picture lots, even though you can barely see who's in it. Grandpa used to take us all to Lake Texoma every year, and going out in the boat was always a ton of fun. This one may have been taken before my time.

No comments: