Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Why does blogger have to keep changing, anyway? Okay, I think I have it figured out now. Perhaps when computers are hundreds of years old, then everything will start being more uniform. As if we can survive hundreds of years with this things...

So, "Monster" was written by Jonathan Kellerman in 1999. I found this book at the Bowie 2nd Monday Trade Days. My impression is that it's definitely a man book. I don't mean it's necessarily for men only - I just mean that it's obviously written from a man's perspective. It was a fun book and a nice escape from reality.

Reality lately has meant plenty of work which has been accompanied by another changing of the guard. I have two new co-workers who both started only a couple of weeks ago. Training takes long enough when I have the time to put into it, but right now, I just don't have the time. Sigh. Right now we're working on a project that was due LAST Thursday, and I'm trying not to panic. Ugh. Okay, I'd better stop this and get back to work. Not that I'll ever get caught up or anything...

No comments: