Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Three to Get DeadlyYes, I know, I thought I was done with reading these books, but mom went and got the rest of them...except for 2 and 4, which means that next I'll be reading 5. I'm starting to think that it might make a slight difference, but, eh, too late now! I like this one. There aren't too many surprises - not many difference in the stories - but that's fine. I guess I'm just not in a surprise mood. Stephanie has a new car in pretty much every book, and they're always breaking down on her. It makes me think about cars, which is a good thing. I can't drive the Yukon forever. Less than a month would be ideal, but I have to wait at least a little while. Gotta get the finances back up. It won't take too long. Besides, good things come to those who...

No comments: