Wednesday, March 07, 2007

To the NinesFrom an email forward:
Today I picked up at Bank of America several of the new $1.00 coins with the picture of George Washington on it. To my shock and dismay the words, "In God We Trust", are not on this coin!
Well, I took the liberty of doing a little research. First of all, the words were not taken off of the coin at all. They were made smaller and moved to the edge (source). That's pretty much the only point I had to make. While I was looking, though, I found a "fitting Christmas gift for a valued non-Christian friend (source). Kinda intersting. Anyways. The latest was the greatest. This book actually had enough believable action for me. Not sure what I'm gonna read next. This weekend is a wedding shower and the ABBA pro-life fundraiser. Next weekend is Billy Bob's. Then is the SH ranch rodeo. Then is April 1st and the LU gals will be golfing in Dallas, and hopefully I can go watch. The following weekend - Easter, and the weekend after that is penciled in as a road trip weekend to wherever. No better way to test out my 3 new tires than a road trip.

No comments: