Saturday, December 27, 2008

Free RadicalFree Radical was written by Shamus Young in 2002. It's only been published to the internet and is FREE to the public. Hearing that, I was very skeptical about the quality, but it turned out to be a great story. Tucker suggested this one to me, and I'm glad that she did. I would say that it's way too long to be read on a computer screen, but I didn't try. I printed it out, and it was 399 pages. If you wanna know more, just click on the picture.

Well, Christmas has just about ended for this round. I was particularly festive this year, but I'm still glad to see it end. This evening my uncle is getting married, so that should be fun. There will be more food, of course. I'm afraid I wasted my money on Weight Watchers this month 'cause it didn't help very much. Or maybe it did, but I certainly can't see any proof. Oh, well. Exercise would help. Having an obtainable goal would help, too. I think I'll go eat some more green bean casserole now.

No comments: