Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rockin G '09Konk shew, konk shew, konk shew. Ready for my nap by the pool. I was supposed to serve someone at their place of work yesterday, but that didn't work out as planned. But the cool part was that it was at...a department store which will not be named here. But, anyhow, I finally found the black girly-type hat that I've been searching for! I also finally got that new bra that I've been whining about. I almost got some shoes. But I didn't. The end. Don't worry - I'm sure I'll be wearing the hat soon, so you'll get to see it (but prolly not the bra). I mean, I'll wear the bra, but you prolly won't get to see it...sorry, are you tired of hearing about my bra situations? I thought so. I'll try to stop. Suzy's pool is salt water. Tastes funny. More clear, though. I wonder if I should bedazzle my new hat...

No comments: