Monday, July 12, 2010

tube-ingWell, it was definitely a fun weekend. We got to Austin Friday and met up with Katrina's people. We had dinner at Chuy's, and later we went to Maggie Mae's on 6th Street. Saturday we didn't get moving too quickly, but we eventually made it to Gruene to float the Guadalupe River. It was supposed to be an hour and a half float, but I think it took 3 hours. If you wanna see more pictures, you can see the facebook album. We grabbed Chick-fil-A in San Marcos on our way back to the hotel. Then everyone got spruced up for another night on 6th Street. Well, everyone except me 'cause I stayed in and slept. I was very glad that I did that the next day while driving home. Sunday morning I went to church at Calvary Chapel Austin. I rolled in at home around 7:15pm.

No comments: