Friday, July 09, 2010

How can one lose 2 socks out of one load of laundry? I put them in the dryer 7 hours ago, and now they're gone. What is up with that? So I used some of my grasshoppers as croutons in a spinach salad yesterday with honey mustard dressing.
grass-tons
It's comedic how they hold onto the fork. Or something...
cru-hoppers
Did I really just eat that? For breakfast, even?
nice leg
Mom thinks there's something wrong with me. It could be true. Today I'm heading off to Austin for "Tree's Birthday Rafting Adventure." I know that there will be 10 of us. I know what hotel we'll be in tonight. I'm pretty sure that we'll be back on Sunday. Beyond that, I'm just along for the ride, and I'll find out as we go. I need to do that more often. Oh...along for the ride...except that I'm driving...right.

No comments: