Tuesday, October 05, 2010

bareback & bridlelessSee. Bareback and bridleless. Eat your heart out, Stacy Westfall! Mollie and I used to have this evening routine. She'd take me up to the pear tree, I'd pick a couple pears for her, and then she'd run back to her pen where I'd feed her the pears. No, it wasn't quite the same AT ALL as what Stacy can do in the reining scene, but I was always impressed with myself and with my horse. I've never tried anything like that with Ranger, but I'm pretty sure he'd just walk in circles. I still have a lot to do to get ready for the weekend, but I think I will have enough $$ on hand that I won't be stranded in Wisconsin for the rest of my life. I'm not sure why that is a concern. I suppose because I've heard that it's kinda cold up there. I'd have to wait 'til June before I could walk home without my toes freezing off. Perhaps I am exaggerating. I wonder if the cold wouldn't bother me as much if I'd never read that book Avalanche back in grade school. HE lost toes. I wonder if I'll meet any Wisconsinors with accents. Surely they won't notice mine. 3 more days.

No comments: