Monday, December 27, 2010

FireTailThe care-free days of Christmas break are over. No more sitting around watching the cats play "Watch the String". That's alright. We went to Sherman yesterday to see the new "True Grit". It was very good. I am, of course, a John Wayne fan, and we own the original "True Grit" on VHS. This new one was...dare I say it...better. Well, they stuck with the book more. At least that's what I heard. Mom's read it, but I don't think that I have. The new one was just more real and less "Western". There were laughs and tears and some pretty good action and violence...everything you need in a movie. I wasn't gonna watch it 'cause of my loyalty to the Duke, but I suppose I had to go. So, you should watch it. They tell me it's not a true story, but it might as well be. It should be.

No comments: