Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow the Stars HomeLuanne Rice wrote "Follow the Stars Home" in 2000. It's longer than most of the books I've been reading, but it turned out to be mostly a romance story. I don't mind - I mean, I should know what to expect by now. The setting in New England was cozy. They went to the L.L. Bean store in Maine...I was there once. Anyway, it's a plenty good book, but I'm not the kind of person I'd picture reading it. Someone about 20 years older and a little more girly would probably appreciate more. But this is (for real this time, no joke) the last of the garage sale collection from September. We are now moving on to my birthday/Christmas collection. Horray! Don't you like how I use the word "collection" and make it sound so much more important? I do.

So after work today I'm off to Longview for a little mini-vacay. I am in much need of such a thing, but I dunno if it'll be enough. Enough for what, you ask? I'm not sure. Enough to find that store that sells patience, maybe. I used to just pray for the stuff, but the answers that I received weren't always all that pleasant.

No comments: