Saturday, July 16, 2011

goatsAren't goats fun? Maybe? In about three hours, if all goes as planned, I should be watching the Harry Potter movie! Exciting. I'm not sure why, but it's just exciting. Alright, I guess I'd better get some of this paperwork done. Wish I had something to say to make your visit here more worth-while, but I can't think of anything. Next weekend is the Madill rodeo and the following weekend will be the Gainesville rodeo. And then the next weekend is Holly's wedding in Kilgore (also the St. Jo rodeo). And then the NEXT weekend is the Forestburg Watermelon Festival. I think. AND THEN...is the Texas Ranch Roundup in Wichita Falls. I hope I get to go again. That was pretty cool. Okay, now you know. I guess you don't need to hear about all the in-between stuff.

No comments: