Friday, July 22, 2011

no goBlast. I keep finding more things that crazy storm did. I like to go out on this dock from time to time, but it's gonna be a bit more difficult now. My favorite was the fact that B (the dog) was always too scared to walk on the ramp, so he'd swim all the way around the dock trying to get on. He was getting a little smarter about it. Another thing that the storm did that caught me by surprise the other day was that it uprooted one of the trees that we planted in 3rd grade between the grade school building and the convent. There were two trees - one for the boys and one for the girls. But then one of the boys peed on our tree, so we took theirs. So I really don't know if it was the girls' tree or the boys' tree that got dead, but one of them is GONE. Sad. I worked 7 to 7 yesterday. I did take a lunch break, but I served some papers during that and went to the post office. I also ate lunch (surprise, surprise). And I think I got hit on. By Dale. At KFC. Someone should tell him that fast food guys don't get tips for being nice. Come to think of it, everyone's been really nice to me lately...suspicious.

No comments: