Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Psalm 119 Conference gave me a lot to think about. It was extremely cool to see Todd Friel live and in person. I've been listening to the Wretched radio show for many years, all the way back to when it was still called Way of the Master. It used to be on local radio, but I think someone must've said something to offend someone else 'cause they haven't been on there in at least 5 years. So I catch them streaming from their website. I'm sure they offend a lotta folks. Sometimes that happens when you preach Jesus. I guess? How would I know - I'm no preacher. I don't even think I could wear the label of Evangelical. I shoud prolly try to make it to church today, eh? They ended their conference by stressing the importance of the local church, how to go about conflict resolution, when to stop church shopping, and how to handle yourself when you become bitter about stuff that's going on in your own church. Anyhow, I'd go to another one of these conferences for sure, and I hope they do another one next year.

No comments: