Friday, December 16, 2011

Did you see me in that video from yesterday? I'm the one just to the right of the clock, and I have the extremely blond hair. Children's choir was the bomb. Well, it was mostly only great 'cause me and Cousin Gina were in charge of making the lemonade every Wednesday before practice, and we could make it as strong as we wanted, and then we always drank extra, so we'd be riding on a sugar high. But I sang too loudly for my talent level, and I'm pretty sure the directors wanted to wring my neck.

bedroomYes, well, I checked on the house again last night. I mean, really, there's not a whole lot of evidence that anything has happened in a week. This here big slab o' board is in the bedroom. Looks like it's been cut out to fit the bathroom floor. Then, in the bathroom floor, the poop pipe has been replaced, so that's nice. In the kitchen, all the lower cabinets came out along with the sink. I wasn't aware they were going to do that. Makes me nervous.

Anyway, in other news, we've got this big project going on at work, and our ultimate deadline is Tuesday. I dunno how this is gonna work. I've been working extreme hours, but my brain can only handle so much, you know (no cracks about how weak it is in the first place). Anyhow...I have lots to do, so I'd best get going.

No comments: