Monday, December 26, 2011

birthday deerSo today is dad's birthday, and this here deer was his present from me. He killed it with just one shot. Maybe I'll try it out, too. I remember shooting at 3-D targets a long time ago back in the 4-H days. We went to an actual 3-D shoot, where you walk down a wooded trail with your bow and arrows, and then you shoot at the targets from the designated distances when you come to them. I didn't know enough to be able to adjust to the varied distances, so I recall losing at least one arrow under or over one of the deer targets. Ya know, now they have 3-D shooting ranges like those 3-D golf ranges where a computer screen tells you were you hit. So strange. One more day off before work happens again. Maybe I'm done having work anxiety dreams for awhile. Last night I was captured by some cult so they could steal my blood. That's not exactly a wonderful dream, but, I'm tellin' ya, it sure does beat the work dreams.

No comments: