Thursday, December 29, 2011

SnuffyGreetings. I grow weary, but I press on. I admit to being jealous of those who get Christmas breaks. Ah, yes, I did have two days, but the lucky ones are still off this week. I'm not sure what I'd do with a break. I think of golf sometimes, but I've lost so much flexibility that I prolly can't hit the ball 100 yards. I think of the horses, too, but I don't really want to ride them. They don't seem to enjoy it. So far, this is not a very happy post, is it? I was at the rent house on Sunday, and there was still zero evidence of progress. So now I've hit that wall of being 30 and still living at home. It's a wall I fully expected to hit only a few months ago, but then I thought maybe I wouldn't, but the momentum was just too much. SIGH. Life is full of disappointments, they say.

No comments: