Saturday, February 25, 2012

DESKWell, I spent another chunk of money yesterday. Then I went to the bank to put in my paycheck, and I realized that I wasn't even putting back in HALF of what I'd just spent. Hmm. How long can I keep this up? Please tell me that the moving process doesn't last forever. I still have quite a list of things that need to be paid for, ie. bedding, the heat stove, laundry supplies, kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, maybe some rugs and a door mat? Some of these things can wait. But can I wait for THEM? And now I need a chair for this desk that I just ordered, which won't be here for 6 to 8 weeks they tell me. So the chair can wait. And a TV can certainly wait. Eventually I'll need to invest in a lawn mower, too. In fact, I should be going over there to mow today, but I gotta run down to Alvord with some papers. That's a long drive. Here's hoping that they're home.

No comments: