Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ranger & Gabby
They tell me that it could be another three weeks or so until my desk comes. I'm planning to do a sorta video tour of my place when the desk is all in, but you'll have to let me know if you wanna see it 'cause I don't think I should post it publicly. I really thought I'd have that desk by now.

So tomorrow I'm taking Rebel and B to the groomers for their summer clips. Dogs stink. At least Rebel is a good dog. And B, well, at least he's calm. My dog is not good or calm. She ate my backdoor mat. I got smart enough to move my water hose before el destructo got to it, but it makes me slightly angry that I have to move anything for a dog. She just about chewed through her leash yesterday. I think I will de-teeth her and de-claw her. No more chewing and no more digging.

No comments: