Saturday, June 16, 2012

I thought I'd share this video with ya'll today.

I know precisely what my idol often is, and that is logic. Logic is a good thing, and it's always so nice when 2+2 equals what it's supposed to equal, but sometimes it just doesn't. 2+2 may be a bad example, because math logic normally works out as it should. I suppose it's human logic that gets me down. I see what should be - "If this, then that" - and it doesn't always follow in the sequence that I predict. It's not really control of the situation that I'm craving...I just want to have the steps straight in my mind. I just wanna know WHY. But, like Todd said, when something happens that I didn't predict and can't explain, if I'm worshiping God rightly, then it's like water off a duck's back. No biggie. Otherwise...my head tends to explode.

No comments: