Sunday, June 17, 2012

While I was out of town last weekend, they finally decided to bring my desk. Fortunately my momma was house/pet sitting, so she was here to point to where they should set it up. I like it lots. I guess it was worth the wait. I'm pretty sure I ordered it near the end of March. I was getting a bit frustrated. I had said that when I got my desk in and set up that I'd planned to do a video tour of the house. I guess I ought to do it some time soon. The camera takes pretty lousy video, so it's not really worth the time it'll take for production. But we'll see.

2 comments:

Janette said...

You ordered it February 24th. It took 15 weeks and 1 day to arrive. I wonder why your white mini-blinds in the windows came out looking like white painted wall in this picture? Looks funny. The blue seems lighter, too. Strange. I like the desk, too. It looks great in there, and it fits perfectly. You did a good job measuring and ordering.

Ruedi and Whitney said...

That desk is real nice!

I want a video tour.