Friday, August 17, 2012

I felt like going back in time 10 years. This was me then. That's dad on the left. We're loading netwrap into the baler. I was about to start my 3rd (and worst) year of college. But at least I'm still smiling in this picture. I liked my job a lot, but of course I didn't have to do the harder parts of the hay business. I didn't have to do the paperwork and sell the hay and keep the books, which also means that I really didn't have to do any of the worrying. I do more worrying now. I dreamed last night that I accidentally set a fire at work. Mostly it was just embarrassing; I'm not sure what it means. Don't be too concerned - the place didn't burn down or anything. I remember having a few anxiety dreams back in the hay days, too, though. I just don't remember what they were.

1 comment:

Ruedi and Whitney said...

of course your 3rd year was the worst. you didn't meet ME until your fourth.