Monday, January 15, 2007

Eleven on TopI got to blame the ice for a day off today, but I also got to spend my rare day off with a lovely headache. Maybe it's this old-fashioned, low-tech computer screen. I doubt that, though, 'cause I spent most of the day reading. I finished the 2005 Evanovich book. For some reason it was more interesting than the last one. I don't think I can stand one more sex-crazed stalker, though. I gotta give props to the editor, though. I pick up errors - spelling, punctuation, etc. - but I haven't caught any in these books. That's just very unusual. And I appreciate it quite a bit. If you follow the link, aka the image, it'll take you to the Amazon site for the book, and it has a video interview on there of the author. In it she talks about why the books haven't made it to the big screen yet. If she keeps writing these things, maybe they could be a tv show, but I think just one movie would cover the series. I'm tellin' ya, it's just too much of the same thing over and over. Maybe I should get a rating system for these things. Nah.

No comments: