Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Way of the Coyote"The Way of the Coyote" was written by Elmer Kelton in 2001. It tells the fictional story of a boy who was captured by the Comanches in Texas during the post-Civil War reconstruction era. I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure where the book came from. I found a whole stack of books in the window seat, so I'll be reading those during these cold winter months. Speaking of books and winter months...I wouldn't mind getting some books for Christmas/birthday. You know what I like...anything. Plus, if you wanna know if I've already read a certain book, you can just punch the name into the search option at the top of the page! How cool is that? If I read it prior to when I started posting them on here, I'm sure I've forgotten about it anyhow, so I could read it again. Sigh. I post with trepidation. I fear that I will never know the difference between love and obsession. Heh. In the words of Miley...well, she doesn't write her own songs, but, anyway:
Is this the way it feels when you're in love?
Or is it something else?
Obsessed
Not that I'm obsessed with posting here. Or with Miley...I mean, come on! But I do obsess in my mind over...stuff. People. I guess we all do? It's a horrible habit. I haz many of those!

No comments: