Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tree & meTuesday was a very fun day. I got to hang out with Tree. We got to shoot some stuff. The rest of the week has been pure busy-ness. And then it gets mentioned that I could WORK today by someone who was just off for 3 days straight?? And THEN it get's suggested that I should spray the yard for fleas by the certain someone who said matter-of-factly that she would do it. Audacity. That's the word that comes to mind. I don't mind being useful, which requires doing useful-type things. But seriously! Switching from complaint mode...Yesterday evening I went to the SHHS graduation. It's been 10 years since I went through that mess, but I seem to remember ours not being SO FREAKING LONG. But I could have just re-written history in my mind. Or perhaps the faculty and staff were just more anxious to get us out of there than they were this bunch. I dunno, but 10 years! And they sang a song at the graduation - "We are one body" - that we did a little liturgical movement to at our 8th grade graduation. Kinda insane were the flashbacks that I was havin'. Didn't see any of my classmate-types there, so I guess I'm the only one who got to experience that...joy. Welp. 10 years. 5 in and 5 out (of LeTU). Reckon I'd better go get ready to assist with the yard work.

No comments: