Wednesday, July 28, 2010

State School TourneyI still haven't found a partner for the golf tourney on Saturday. Do you wanna play with me? Eh, by now it's probably full anyway. Perhaps I should just call in the hopes that there's someone else out there like myself, and they can just pair us up. What are the odds? We all know there's no one quite like me. Speaking of golfing, I went yesterday. I usually change from shorts to jeans afterwards, and I did, bussept this time I realized as I was just about to fall asleep that my shorts never made it back home. Soooo...I guess I'mma hafta make a stop today and see if my best shorts are still out there somewhere. I surely do hope so. If you must know, I shot a 55 on 9 yesterday at the Muni course. I just can't seem to get it together. No wonder no one wants to be my partner!

No comments: