Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Henry & SuzyAnother picture from the wedding - this is my grandpa Henry and his niece Suzy, who is also the mother of the bride. I didn't golf yesterday. But don't be sad for me. I got a lot of other stuff accomplished. I'd been needing to get our hotel reservation and car rental done for Chicago. That will no doubt the the most expensive weekend of my young life...excluding perhaps a couple of other crazy times. But it is more than I normally like to spend at one time. Plus it's just about PRIME horsey riding season, so the thought of leaving town is just plain SAD. Hopefully I will get a ride in on Sunday. Someone needs to ride my horses before the Era ride on October 16. They might be getting out of shape, but how would I know? I don't remember the last time I was on a horse.

No comments: