Friday, September 24, 2010

Harry Potter & the Methods of Rationality"Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" is posted on fanfiction.net by Less Wrong. It's still ongoing, but I'm not sure how often the updates happen, so I'm doing my review for it now. Tucker suggested that I read it, and I did enjoy pretty much all of it. It's hard to read that much on the computer, and I was unaware just how many such things are available on the net. Yar...so much out there. But anyhow, I've never actually read the Harry Potter books, although I have seen all of the movies. This e-book uses most of the main characters, but you have to drop some things that you know about them because the author does change some parts of them. But it does make me want to read the real books just to compare. I wasn't really expecting this to be publish-able quality, but it really was, so you should read it if you have the time. But don't blame me when the tiny clusters start forming in your brain from too much computer time.

No comments: