Friday, November 05, 2010

CoralOh. Oh really. This book was written by a DUDE?? See, it says "Coral" by Petra Leigh. Apparently that was a pen name for Peter Ling who died in 2006. The book was published in 1979, and it was one of three of his "bodice-rippers". I would never have guessed. Although it was a bit...revealing? Free? Boy, I dunno, but I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found this book at the community garage sale. I only have one more of those left. The next one's not a "smut book", so have no fear. But I would like to find Mr. Ling's first book, "Garnet". It sounds like one I would also enjoy. Or perhaps I'm just easily amused. It sure is nice to read a semi-long book for a change. Let's a person really get into the story and characters. Yes, yes I did like this book.

1 comment:

Thainamu said...

I wonder how many people know what a bodice is.