Monday, November 15, 2010

Reflections on the Psalms"Reflections on the Psalms" by C.S. Lewis was published in 1958. It randomly covers the basic themes found in the Psalms. It certainly is random. If it ever gets a re-printing, it should put the psalm or psalms being discussed at the beginning of the chapter. It puts them all in the appendix, but I didn't realize that until the end. I'd read them all before, but I don't know them by their numbers and I certainly don't have them memorized. So that would have been nice. And the use of commas would have helped me. So this was my last book from the community garage sale. It was hard to slow down my reading speed for a non-fiction book. It was nice to have some quiet reading time in the hotel this weekend, although dad thought we should be out exploring St. Louis. This was my 3rd time to see the city. I guess I get around.

No comments: