Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Where has the time gone? Oh, right, I slept an extra hour this morning. A VERY good use of time, indeed. Arlight, going back 10. No post for this particular day so we're skipping ahead one:
Saturday, November 4, 2000
Wow! I've been sick. Friday I went through my morning classes. We left for Arkadelpia, AR, at 1pm. I filmed in the bb scrimage vs. Ouachita. We lost, but we didn't keep score. We went to Wal-Mart at 1am for drugs for me.

Fall Fest. I slept 'til they woke me up at 10am or so. We got our hair done (Lacy & Sarah) until 4pm. Then we got ready real fast and I drove to the Summit Club. Mr. Westerhouse came with me and Lacy. Then we did the symphony. Then we went to Lacy's. I came back to make my curfew and now it's 1:15am.
0_o No wonder I lost my mind. Sleep deprivation will do that to a person! But this proves that it is indeed basketball season. Forget the weather - it's time to get indoors anyhow! But why was I filming...I reckon because it was still volleyball season.

No comments: