Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wedding in WhiteI know some of you think that these romance books are rotting my brain. I guess I enjoy them? One doesn't get much of a sense of accomplishment after finishing a book of this genra, but perhaps they'll turn me into a girl someday. "The Wedding in White" by Diana Palmer (2000) is also set in Montana, just like the last book I read. However, it is a very different story from the other, and it was plenty good, too. Realism is important to me, and this book's story is probably more realistic than the other. It's hard not to compare, but I suppose I should try to let them stand on their own. I wish I had something more to tell you about, but there's really not a whole lot goin' on 'round here. Mom doesn't think I use hot enough water when I do the dishes, so that's one less chore I have to do for awhile. Oh, yeah - go Packers!

Oh, hey. We have two extra tickets for Lady Antebellum on Friday, February 4, at 9pm at Winstar. They cost $80 each. If you're interested and don't wanna pay that much, talk to me anyhow. Maybe we can work something out.

No comments: