Friday, March 25, 2011

Sherie & ApacheIt will be over soon. Shedding season, that is. See all that white stuff on the ground? It just keeps coming. I hope allergy season will also be over soon. I'm actually suffering a little from it this Spring. I can't imagine what it must be like to really have allergy issues. All the time. There seems to be no justice in it, but I'm sure I'm missing some vital information. I always feel like that's the case, like I'm missing something important and just can't quite grasp it. I dunno if any horsey riding is gonna happen this weekend or not. Perhaps on Sunday. One more week of this March mess. I won't miss it.

1 comment:

Prairie said...

I am peeling from the sunburn. Does that count as shedding? It always seems to happen on the first hot ride of the year, lol. :)