Monday, April 11, 2011

JonahI just finished a book study on Jonah with the ladies at FBC (even though I started 3 weeks late and missed the final meeting yesterday). "Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted" was written by Priscilla Shirer in 2010. It was very good timing, this study, and I got a lot out of it. Mmm, that's about all I've got to say about it. At least as far as what qualifies as bloggable material. But I'd certainly recommend this book study to other folks. Well, women-folks, 'cause that's who it's designed for.

This was a pretty good weekend with way too much time in the sun and dry wind. My red neck is redder. And there doesn't seem to be any amount of sleep capable of getting me to feelin' refreshed. But my eyes are open and go-time cometh. But it's all good 'cause this is just a 4-day week. I'm off to Longview with mother this weekend for some homecoming LeTU style. Yes, Longview this weekend. Then Easter the following weekend. Then Germanfest. Then Lone Star Park, Dallas Diamonds and Rangers vs. Yankees. Then maybe it'll slow down a little bit? I don't mind the pace. I just need to get in better shape to keep it up.

No comments: