Friday, June 24, 2011

Sycamore StreetThis is the tree that went down at our rent house. It's a big one, for sure. Dad's still working on getting all of it hauled off. You know, I listen to a lot of talk radio. It's true, I do. And I was thinking yesterday about how my image of the sort of person who listens to such things has changed quite a bit. I used to picture a lone male, at least 55 years old, paranoid, not too smart... But it's not quite that way in my mind now. I don't know that I have a picture at all. But I do know that...what is that proverb...who'm I kidding - there are tons of 'em! They don't say very positive things about too much talk. Where was I going with that. My brain is very tired. It is tired pretty much all of the time. I expect it will fail me sooner than later. Parade day today! Ranger doesn't like the firetrucks.

No comments: