Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another day, still behind, still trying to catch up as if there was actually hope of accomplishing it. But that's a terrible way to begin a post. Things are fine, really. After an informal vote yesterday, it may be true that Rumpy's makes the best pizza in Cooke County. We may need more than three voters to be sure. Speaking of voting, I gotta learn how to be an election judge. I think that's happening on Monday. What this really means is that I get a WHOLE DAY OFF on election day, November 8. Oh, sure, they call it "WORKING the elections", but surely it's not that difficult if they're gonna let ME do it. Speaking of getting days off, I gotta take Apache to the dentist on Tuesday morning, so maybe I'll just take off the whole day. If I don't, it might be "Bring Your Horse to Work Day", and I'm not sure how well that will go over. Don't you miss days like that? Show and Tell Day. Crazy Sock Day. Crazy Hat Day. Western Day. Opposite Day. Ahh, the good old days.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i think bring your horse to work day is a great idea.