Saturday, September 17, 2011

me 1983Here's another picture from the old house, this time in the backyard. This is a slow weekend so far. I went to the high school football game last night. It was raining a little bit. My school won, 25-0. We might go to a rodeo this evening, and tomorrow my cousin's kid is having a little birthday party in the park. I guess that's plenty exciting to keep it interesting. Yeah. I guess I'd better enjoy it while it lasts. Next weekend is homecoming, and I might go to the alumni gathering afterwards. And Bowie is having a ranch rodeo, so I reckon I'll go watch that. Then the following weekend is October already, and I've got my CHL renewal class and a golf tourney in Fort Worth. The weekend after that is the Psalm 119 Conference which I haven't signed up for yet, which means it'll cost more now if I do decide to go. I do want to go. I could learn something there. I'm just kinda lazy. Kinda extremely lazy.

No comments: