Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAY!Wordless Wednesdays - who needs THAT? Ma Hoyt does wordless Sundays, but she doesn't use words to say that the post is wordless. That's the way it ought to be. But I'm not going wordless. Not today, anyway. I post this picture (from 2001) 'cause the hay situation is not solved. We've gotten a little rain in the last few days, but it's too late in the season for it to make the grass grow enough to get us through the winter. So what we're looking for are round bales. We'll need at least a dozen of them, I'd say. It has to be horse-quality hay, and I expect it'll be going at around $100 a bale. But where does one find it?? Usually you can count on word-of-mouth or ads in the newspaper, but everyone is in the same boat. Well. Let me know if you hear something.

No comments: