Saturday, November 05, 2011

trashMission accomplished - the garage is now clean. And in a couple hours we'll have this mess unloaded and out of our lives. Perhaps after the dumping we can go to the Home Depot and do some shopping. Out with the old and in with the new and more expensive. Eh, I guess that's kinda how it works. Things don't last forever.

So, someone needs to keep reminding me to take care of my election judge responsibilities. I need to call the church today and make sure we have all the tables and chairs that we need and to see about setting things up on Monday evening. And also on Monday before 5:00pm, I MUST remember to pick up all the stuff - the ballots, ballot box and the computer/scanner/printer for checking people in. And I especially need to remember the question, "Do you still live at..." Apparently the paperwork will help me make sure I do everything I'm supposed to do, but I'm still a little nervous. The scary part is that this is apparently my warm-up so I'll be ready to work the presidential primary election in 2012. That kinda seems like a huge deal. Oh, and I also need to contact my other poll worker TODAY. Or I guess I could go knock on her door since she lives across the street. Naaah, I'll prolly just Facebook her. ;)

No comments: