Thursday, May 14, 2015

This Sunday I went to Friendship Church in St. Jo. I will probably go back again at some point. Anyway, they were giving out copies of the pastor's book (although I got my copy from the Hunts on Friday when I stayed over to avoid the flood waters), and I read it pretty quickly. "The Deep: Keys to Dynamic Faith" was written by Curt Simmons in 2012. I'd say it's an encouraging little book with some good insights. If you were interested in the church, it would help you get to know the pastor's thoughts, so that could be handy. Friendship Church may not exactly be my style, but I'm glad that St. Jo has it as an option.

So I noticed that I've said "life is tame" in both of my last two posts. I did that without even reading the older post, so that is kinda weird, I think. I suppose we like tame things...

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

"You 'neak" up on it!

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way, you 'neak up on it!

No comments: