Sunday, September 06, 2015

Nope, I was not impressed with this "book". I won it as a door prize at a CCRW (Cooke County Republican Women) meeting. "If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans" by Ann Coulter (2007) is really just a collection of her meanest quotes about people. The zingers, the ones that have made "the news" for being so insensitive. Sure, most of her views are on the Right side of wrong, but... I mean, I even kinda like Ann Coulter, but I don't like the Ann that comes across in this book. I do NOT recommend it. Zero stars.

I am about to head down to Tolar, TX, today for a Yosten family reunion. Happy Labor Day Weekend to all of you out there. I may have to work a little bit tomorrow, so it's mostly a regular weekend for me. I wish I had some life updates to give you, but there's not much new in my life. I'm just staying very busy and am trying to keep my sanity, although I'm not sure why. Thanks for visiting this site - please come visit me in person when you get a chance!

No comments: