Saturday, October 28, 2017

"Relentless" is your typical girl-power Western drama with a pretty good balance of still needing a man to be the hero. It was written by Bobbi Smith and published in 2010. I guess it was a pretty good story. I dunno, I actually finished it about a month ago, but I'm just now getting around to catching up some of the little things. Work has slowed down just a tad, and that is very nice. But when I think I can take a break from my work life and go back to my real life, I realize that there's not much real life there anymore. It's just work, recover, and work again. The burn-out hit throughout the summer, but it seems to be winding down now. Which is funny, because this is the time of year when most other folks are starting to hit the wall with school going strong and holidays approaching. Being normal used to be so important, but I guess I've accepted that it's not something I'll ever really be. So I guess there haven't been any major life events to report. I have about 7 vacation days left for the year. Vacation days are where work teases me and lets me pretend that I still have a real life outside of work. Ha. But I'm not working at this moment, so I'm going to try to get out and enjoy the day. Peace.

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Tank. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I was glad to go through your post on relentless. I was so encouraged to know that your are trying to do God's will in Christ jesus. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.